2:19 AM

@Japan


Hermmm.. Macam Pidot je..kat brunei ni..
Amir.. Seranggggggggggggggggg
Captain Assistant
With Captain
Great Teacher Razizul(GTR)
Lao National Day Performance
JPY Celup..hahahhahaah
JPY National Day Performance
Sunset
2 tiger
I believe i can fly
Malaysia in my heart
Captain story...
Before departure
The Flower for the continget
Ribbon that Connecting us
Life boat Drill
Nippon Maru
With Romi JPY @ Yokohama Port
View @ Balcony of Yokohama Port
The Moment before Nippon Maru@Yokohama Port
Owh I was there again...
@ disneyland
HUhuhuhu.. I was here..
Malaysian Traditional Culture team @ Chado/Japanese tea Class
I am Lovin It...No Chili Sauce Please
With Discipline Master @ NYC Japan
Shinkansen@bullet train will drive us to Niigata Prefecture
I wish that many vending machine like this in malaysia
Sheraton Miyako Tokyo..
The Flight, Allah I Pray to you For safe journey
@KLIA before depart to Narita Airport Japan...

2 comments:

sazali yusof said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sazali yusof said...

to mr kay.. i been here just wanna to test my GRAVATAR here heheh... by da way SSEAP 2008 is great!!